29 Aug The Ritz-Carlton Perth Brings New Excitement To The Waterfront
The Ritz-Carlton Perth in Australia is set to open November 15, 2019, and we think it will make a big impact on the skyline there.
The hotel will add to the West Australian cityscape with beautifully flowing design and a look that will compliment the waves heading into Elizabeth Quay.
Enter The Ritz-Carlton Perth | Australia
The views of the Swan River and the Perth skyline will bring a new appreciation for those traveling through Perth and will give locals the ability to see their city from an elevated perspective.
If you have a view of the water, you can see boats guide through the water and docking upfront of the hotel. Great for those who like to come in for a visit after enjoying the friendly seas.
Some additional features to expect are:
- The outdoor heated infinity pool that will overlook Elizabeth Quay
- Spa bringing a holistic experience, with treatments featuring organic products
- A rooftop bar great for sharing plates and conversation
- Restaurant highlighting foods that use fresh, local ingredients
- Over 21,500 sq. ft. of space for meetings and events
- New, detailed hotel rooms and suites with skyline and river views
The Bottom Line
The Ritz-Carlton Perth is set to be a big addition to the Australian waterfront. With the emphasis on water views, it will be tough to find a view that you don’t immediately love, not to mention the focus on local foods and organic products.
For more information about the Ritz-Carlton Perth in Australia, be sure to visit their website.
Read More World LXRY Stories:
- Travel Minimally With Off-White’s New ARROWS Luggage
- Omega Celebrates Moon Landing Milestone With Platinum Speedmaster Moonwatch
- Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Launches in 1,600 Stores In One Day